Chance to Shine Secondary Schools Girls’ Programme –
In partnership with Chance to Shine, we will be delivering their Secondary Schools Girls’ Programme in schools across the county that supports after-school clubs, young leader training and competition for girls. It will provide a comprehensive package of coaching, leadership training and a Chance to Compete for teenage girls. It aims to develop key life skills needed for the classroom and, in future, the corporate boardroom.
The FREE Secondary School Girls’ Programme will consist of the following:
- Staff CPD
- Leadership Training (KS3 and KS4)
- Taster Sessions (Year 7, Year 8 and Year 9)
- KS3 Afterschool Cricket Club (led by KS4 leaders, supported by coach)
- Intra Skills Challenge Sessions
- Primary School Festival Leadership Opportunities
- Chance to Compete Events
If your school would be interested in the Secondary Schools Girls’ Programme, please contact Vishal Mistry on email@example.com
Chance to Shine have developed digital resources for Secondary Schools that can be accessed through the Portal.