Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport (LRS) are offering local businesses/partners the opportunity to sponsor competitions at the Leicester-Shire & Rutland School Games Spring and Summer Championships.
The Leicester-Shire & Rutland School Games is part of the national ‘Sainsbury’s School Games’, that is a unique opportunity to motivate and inspire young people to take part in more competitive school sport. It is open to all young people aged 5-18 years, of all abilities and backgrounds from every school across Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland. For more information visit www.lrsport.org/schoolgames.
The Championships take place on the dates below, host eight competitions each and will consist of up to 1,200 competitors, volunteers and young leaders. The event is also supported by up to 500 parents, spectators and VIPs.
School Games Spring Championships
23rd April 2015, Loughborough University.
Young people aged 12-18 years competing.
School Games Summer Championships
24th June 2015, Welbeck Defence Sixth Form College.
Young people aged 8-11 years competing.
Sponsor Benefits include:
- Prime sponsor to one competition on the day(s).
- Up to two banners and signage to be displayed around your competition venue.
- Invitation to the VIP session on the day of the Championships.
- Option to present the trophy on stage to the winning team of your competition.
- Company name / logo included in the Championship Programme, with reference at the end of the Programme to include a relevant web address.
- Company name / logo included on Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport’s website (lrsport.org), which attracts over 70,000 users and ½ million page views a year.
- Inclusion in social media posts related to your competition, with an audience of nearly 3,000 people on Twitter and over 550 on Facebook.
Please find attached the full Sponsorship Package information. To meet promotional deadlines, interest in a package must be registered with us by Monday 6th April 2015.
File Download: School Games Championships Sponsorship Opportunities 2015
For more information please contact LRS on 01509 564876 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org