The Sport and Recreation Alliance is carrying out its biennial sports club survey to piece together a picture of how our community and grassroots sports clubs are faring in the afterglow of the London 2012 Games.
The Sport and Recreation Alliance’s biennial Sports Club Survey, collects information and evidence to help them and National Governing Body of Sports (NGBs) understand what matters to you most and to help get the best deal for community and grassroots sports clubs.
The Alliance is carrying out its biennial sports club survey to piece together a picture of how our community and grassroots sports clubs are faring in the afterglow of the games. It will ask:
- What opportunities, challenges and barriers do you face as a sports club?
- How are you coping financially, and in terms of sustaining or growing your membership?
- Are you feeling the squeeze of local authority cuts?
- How equipped are you to provide for disabled participants?
- What training and support would you like to see offered by non-profit organisations to clubs in the future?
A great selection of prizes can be won through taking part in the survey including £500 worth of equipment for your club and a 2 night weekend stay at the Award winning Grange St Paul’s Hotel in London.
In addition to being entered for the prize draw every club who completes the survey will be offered a free audit from Utility Aid to find out if you can save money on your bills.
Click here to take the online survey now, where all of the instructions and the full list of prizes can also be found. The survey closes at 9.00am on Monday 1st July.