Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015, 18:30 – 21:30
Venue: Enderby Leisure Centre, Mill Lane, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 4LX
Price: £30.00 Per Attendee
- Through the use of practical examples you will learn about new participants’ needs, including how to build their self-confidence, motivation and self-esteem.
- This in turn will help you improve the coaching experience of young people ad help to ensure they keep coming back for more sport.
- You will understand different stages of young people’s participation development.
- You will understand differences in coaching styles that meet young people’s requirements.
- You will understand differences in coaching styles in different environments: schools, satellite clubs, colleges, universities and clubs.
- Plus, you will understand and be able to include the ‘C’ system approach in your coaching, helping to aid the development of your athlete/team
To book on the course please use the following link; http://www.lrsport.org/bookit/2015/03/how-to-deliver-engaging-sessions-for-young-people-gbp30