The Sport Awards 2015 is fast approaching and we are excited to get nominations underway!
The Sports Awards recognises the sporting and physical activity achievements of individuals, teams and volunteers involved in amateur sport. The evening aims to celebrate those who have shown success within their sport and those who show dedication and enthusiasm towards their community becoming more active.
Nominations for this year are:
- Sports Person of the Year
- Young Sports Person of the Year
- Disabled Sports Person of the Year
- Young Disabled Sports Person of the Year
- Coach of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Young Volunteer of the Year
- Active Leicester Awards
- Club of the Year
- Team of the Year
- Community Award
- Awards for Lifelong Contribution to Sport and Physical Activity in Leicester City
For more information about the awards and award descriptions, please see attached leaflet.
File Download: Sports Awards Leaflet
If you know an individual/team that deserves to win one of these awards then fill in the attached nomination form and send it our way! Alternatively, you can vote online via this link: www.leicester.gov.uk/lcsportsawards
The closing date for entries is 5pm on Monday 16 November 2015.